Monday, March 27, 2017

Milestones - 3/27/17

Often when this type of blog stops updating, it means the person has quit the program or didn't have the results they wanted. That's not the case here -- I've just been super busy with tax season! I am still on the Isagenix program and still losing weight; not quite as dramatically as the first months, but still a steady, healthy pace. I do plan to start exercising after tax season and that might kick the weight loss up a bit again.

Meanwhile, I've hit two major milestones since my last entry:

My weight no longer starts with a "2". I don't know how many years it's been since I first saw that dreaded "2xx" on the scale, but I said goodbye to it three weeks ago and I am not going back!

I've joined the 50-lbs-lost club. OK, I don't know if there actually is a club for losing 50 lbs (there is one for losing 100), but there should be! I just hit that milestone yesterday, which means I'll hover around it for a few days, but by next weekend I should be solidly past the 50-lb mark.

I got my official weigh-in done for HealthyWage, so I have until October 10 to lose 46 more lbs. I should be OK with it, it's 28 weeks so 2 lbs. a week will get me past that goal. I lost the first 50 lbs. in 21 weeks so averaged a little more than 2 lbs. per week.

I may start a DietBet or StepBet once tax season is over to increase my motivation and payouts.

For now, I'm keepin' on keeping on, and trying to decide how to spend my $200 in Isamoney.

No comments :

Post a Comment